It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm currently on my second playthrough. During my first I had my cyberware arm piece - the rocket launcher quickslotted into the grenade quickslot so that using it was just a matter of using the mouse wheel/button. At other times I had the mantis blades in that quickslot. Now, I can't remember how I did it and for the life of me I can't work it out. Anyone?
they take the 4th slot.
you can set it in the key bindings.
Be careful about using Mantis Blades, CDPR failed to do proper testing on it. If you do a heavy attack and kill and enemy with it, it forces you in an animation where you can't move or skip it. And you're just stuck there while enemies can shoot and kill you. And this happens any time to kill with heavy attack.

By the way, you can't wall run, wall climb with the mantis blades either, and they also cut aerial take down with the mantis blade like in the gameplay demo "Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough"
Time stamp 42:56

You're better off playing while using double jump and dash to get to enemies
GreedRecycler: Be careful about using Mantis Blades, CDPR failed to do proper testing on it. If you do a heavy attack and kill and enemy with it, it forces you in an animation where you can't move or skip it. And you're just stuck there while enemies can shoot and kill you. And this happens any time to kill with heavy attack.

By the way, you can't wall run, wall climb with the mantis blades either, and they also cut aerial take down with the mantis blade like in the gameplay demo "Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough"
Time stamp 42:56

You're better off playing while using double jump and dash to get to enemies
Thanks... GreedRecycler. In teresting..