It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Basically as the title says, my game is just stuck at 91% and its still using up my download speed for some reason. not sure whats going on here
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
How long has it been stuck there?

I've used the offline installers but I believe galaxy is similar in that it copies game files, patches them, then copies them back- this can make it look like it's stuck but is actually just taking a really (really really) long time.
TrollumThinks: How long has it been stuck there?

I've used the offline installers but I believe galaxy is similar in that it copies game files, patches them, then copies them back- this can make it look like it's stuck but is actually just taking a really (really really) long time.
um I left it for like an hour and ive been trying things since ill leave it longer and see what happens thanks.
Update may take a lot of time, regardless of your storage performance.
Void Eclipse: Update may take a lot of time, regardless of your storage performance.
ill keep that in mind thanks :)
But wait why is it still using all my download speed then, like all of it...