It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG is currently (and like every update) is stuck on 92% and the only fix i found useful is to reinstall the WHOLE game, its so frustrating to wait for hours everytime because of a small patch. please help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DeadTrust666: GOG is currently (and like every update) is stuck on 92% and the only fix i found useful is to reinstall the WHOLE game, its so frustrating to wait for hours everytime because of a small patch. please help.
This is happening to me too.

I got stuck on 92%, waited ages, decided to close GOG Galaxy, then went back in and nothing is updating. I'm gonna try again now, but it looks like this update broke things for those of us who didn't have any problems before.
DeadTrust666: GOG is currently (and like every update) is stuck on 92% and the only fix i found useful is to reinstall the WHOLE game, its so frustrating to wait for hours everytime because of a small patch. please help.
This happened to a friend of mine and it was because he did not have 55GB of space available on the drive that he installed the game on as Galaxy mentioned was required before updating. When I let him know this he went and freed up more space and Galaxy instantly continued the game update and it completed.

It would be nice if Galaxy would detect this in advance and pop up a giant banner telling people they absolutely have to free up disk space before proceeding, as getting stuck at 92% with nothing telling you why just sucks.

I freed up 100GB before updating and mine installed without a hickup.

Hope this helps.
I updated to 1.1 today. It was on 92% for quite a while - 30 mins - then went to 96 % then a couple of seconds later it was on 100%.