It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have seen posts about this being a global release in the fact that everyone will get this at the exact same time, the release being 10th of dec 1am CET, meaning the release time for the US will be 9th of decmeber 6PM PST and so on according to your timezone ? I was under the impression that it would be relased on the 10th of decemeber 12AM for each country or is it true that everyone will get it at the same time just different hours and day depedning on timezone?
WrathfulBuddha: Have seen posts about this being a global release in the fact that everyone will get this at the exact same time, the release being 10th of dec 1am CET, meaning the release time for the US will be 9th of decmeber 6PM PST and so on according to your timezone ? I was under the impression that it would be relased on the 10th of decemeber 12AM for each country or is it true that everyone will get it at the same time just different hours and day depedning on timezone?
My understanding from what I've been seeing on the YouTube postings the latter is true. The release will be at the same time globally. That is to say that while CET it will be 1am on the 10th, here on the west coast of the US it will be at 4pm on the 9th and on the east coast of the US it will be at 7pm on the 9th.
Then how come GOG store page says the game will be playable in Dec 10? Will I be able to play this on the 9th if I buy on GOG? I'm in PST time zone, so I should technically be getting the game at 4pm on the 9th., Or is that only achievable on Steam?
Post edited December 02, 2020 by AllenOneil
AllenOneil: Then how come GOG store page says the game will be playable in Dec 10? Will I be able to play this on the 9th if I buy on GOG? I'm in PST time zone, so I should technically be getting the game at 4pm on the 9th., Or is that only achievable on Steam?
My understanding is that the global release playable time is on all platforms, all vendors. I am also on the left coast (pacific time) and my countdown clock via the "games" menu on the GOG web page is counting to 4pm the 9th. I pre-ordered through GOG, so all indications I see are pointing to me playing 4pm (or as soon as I can get home from work) on the 9th.

The last list I saw of release times was at the 1:35 mark in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZfNzBohWs
AllenOneil: Then how come GOG store page says the game will be playable in Dec 10? Will I be able to play this on the 9th if I buy on GOG? I'm in PST time zone, so I should technically be getting the game at 4pm on the 9th., Or is that only achievable on Steam?
P_James_Moriarty: My understanding is that the global release playable time is on all platforms, all vendors. I am also on the left coast (pacific time) and my countdown clock via the "games" menu on the GOG web page is counting to 4pm the 9th. I pre-ordered through GOG, so all indications I see are pointing to me playing 4pm (or as soon as I can get home from work) on the 9th.

The last list I saw of release times was at the 1:35 mark in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZfNzBohWs
I'm taking your word for it and ordering on GOG. Thanks for the answer.