It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new Driver 22.3.2 fixed it for me!
The new driver also fixed it for me...finally
Have the Same Problem, Reinstalled Game and GPU Drivers .. Still There. I Want to Play this Awesome Game again.. come on guys .. fix that S#it!
Have you installed the AMD Radeon 22.3.2 Driver?

If so maybe Windows has reverted it back to an older driver, Windows does something like that on occasion.

There is a setting that prevents Windows from installing drivers automatically but you have to google for it, i dont remember where it is in the convoluted settings of Windows.

Best of luck!
Just as a general tip to anyone wanting tech support from others:
List your hardware specifications (CPU, graphics card, motherboard etc.), operating system (OS build if you have it, like WIndows 10 Pro 21H2) and anything else you might think could be helpful. And be as detailed as you can.

To find your system specifcations, you can use Windows Device Manager, or software like HWMonitor, Speccy, CrystalDiskInfo, CPU-Z, GPU-Z to name a few.

Other things to include: when does the problem occur. Is it persistent. Do you run any mods with your game. What is your game version. And something that I am sad to see more and more become a cause of problems: do you have any RGB software installed.

Having been using Intel CPUs for the last 15 years, with this apparently being an AMD exclusive problem, I wouldn't even know where to start troubleshooting without knowing the user had an AMD CPU.

Having to ask what the system specs. are as a first question becomes too much trouble when done over and over and over, and so I personally just avoid threads without any listed specs. in the initial post.
Post edited March 28, 2022 by PaladinNO
The last update helped me.
Newest driver fixed it for me too.
one of the Last Updates fix everything. Back to normal.