It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I pre-purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.com, and just a few moments ago GOG Galaxy updated and added the feature to download Digital Goodies for all owners. However, I can't seem to find how to access them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
This question / problem has been solved by Matchstickmanimage
BigChodePolly: I pre-purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.com, and just a few moments ago GOG Galaxy updated and added the feature to download Digital Goodies for all owners. However, I can't seem to find how to access them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
That's not what happened. They added support for downloading the extras via Galaxy, the Extras themselves wont release until the release of the game.

Having said that, to download Extras there is a button in the same "group" as Overview and the My Progression buttons labelled Extras (unsurprisingly!), if the button's not there, they either aren't any extras or you can't download them yet (as in this case)
BigChodePolly: I pre-purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.com, and just a few moments ago GOG Galaxy updated and added the feature to download Digital Goodies for all owners. However, I can't seem to find how to access them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Matchstickman: That's not what happened. They added support for downloading the extras via Galaxy, the Extras themselves wont release until the release of the game.

Having said that, to download Extras there is a button in the same "group" as Overview and the My Progression buttons labelled Extras (unsurprisingly!), if the button's not there, they either aren't any extras or you can't download them yet (as in this case)
Thanks friend. Much love.