It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
The main subreddit with 1 milion community members is now gone to protest for Reddit API disgusting rules. While i respekt that, i love reddit and watching new cool pictures of people or discussion about phantom liberty or main game itself. Now it is bad time to have only one small place to talk. I use reddit without any addon just to browse some news so i get why people are pissed about it, but not me.

I invite you all to new subreddit r/cyberpunkcdpr. It is supposed to be temporarily subreddit where people can freely discuse upcoming DLC and post your thougts until main subreddit come online. I dont like steam forum too much and it is little confusing to find exact things so i hope you will enjoy me guys because i cant live without this game :). If we make good enough community we can keep this subreddit too.