It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

is it possible to play Phantom Liberty with an Update lower as 2.0? I personally don't like the vehicle combat of it. If it is, how should it be done, and which update should I take? Or is there just an option to avoid this form of open world combat?

- Regards
Stardust.One: Hi,

is it possible to play Phantom Liberty with an Update lower as 2.0? I personally don't like the vehicle combat of it. If it is, how should it be done, and which update should I take? Or is there just an option to avoid this form of open world combat?

- Regards
Unfortunately that is not possible. You always need the same DLC version number as base game version and Phantom Liberty started with version 2.0 of CP2077 so there is no version available that runs with the legacy release of CP2077. However there's not much vehicle combat in Phantom Liberty as you are mostly traveling through a small part of the map only.
Post edited December 15, 2023 by MarkoH01
Stardust.One: Hi,

- Regards
MarkoH01: Unfortunately that is not possible. You always need the same DLC version number as base game version and Phantom Liberty started with version 2.0 of CP2077 so there is no version available that runs with the legacy release of CP2077. However there's not much vehicle combat in Phantom Liberty as you are mostly traveling through a small part of the map only.
Thank you!

Driving around in Night City with vehicle combat now at 2.0 is annoying.
MarkoH01: Unfortunately that is not possible. You always need the same DLC version number as base game version and Phantom Liberty started with version 2.0 of CP2077 so there is no version available that runs with the legacy release of CP2077. However there's not much vehicle combat in Phantom Liberty as you are mostly traveling through a small part of the map only.
Stardust.One: Thank you!

Driving around in Night City with vehicle combat now at 2.0 is annoying.
I am not a fan of it either but so far I could not find any option to turn it off. CDPR provided so many additions with 2.0 but unfortunately almost all of them were mandatory. Like I said, most of PL does not take place in NC and in Dogtown you will not have many vehicle combats. For those you might have when getting cars for El Captain - get out of the car and finish enemys the normal way.