It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could this issue be fixed in one of the next updates?
I keep killing enemies in different spots which land the weapon either under a rock/bush/box and even when you can pick the bodies which are close, you cannot pick up the weapons.
Sort of make a pick everything close hotkey for those situations if you cannot fix the collision from the objects preventing them from being picked up.
Attachments:
Post edited May 01, 2021 by Popoken
Popoken: Could this issue be fixed in one of the next updates?
I keep killing enemies in different spots which land the weapon either under a rock/bush/box and even when you can pick the bodies which are close, you cannot pick up the weapons.
Sort of make a pick everything close hotkey for those situations if you cannot fix the collision from the objects preventing them from being picked up.
have you played the Witcher 3? they used same engine and it has same collision bug. They knew there are collision issues since Witcher 3. What makes you think they will fix it now, 6 years later?
Post edited May 01, 2021 by djoxyk
Kind of makes you wonder why they didn't put a loot collection system in like Hellgate: London, where you hit "E" or some such button, and it auto vacuums it into your inventory.

I've often wondered why they've never done that, considering HG:L came out around 2007.