It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a way I can get the Collector's Edition through GOG so they can get more of my money from the purchase?

If not, where would be the best place to buy it (Amazon, Gamestop, etc) that gives them the best cut?

~~Additionally, if I buy the collector's edition for PC, is the PC code going to be for GOG or Steam?~~

EDIT: Third question (~~This one~~) was answered elsewhere, thanks!

Right now I'm thinking I will buy both on GOG, and also buy a Collector's Edition elsewhere. But if there are other options it would be helpful to know cuz that's two copies of Cyberpunk 2077 when I only need one atm.
Post edited July 13, 2019 by sciencemile
sciencemile: Is there a way I can get the Collector's Edition through GOG so they can get more of my money from the purchase?

If not, where would be the best place to buy it (Amazon, Gamestop, etc) that gives them the best cut?

~~Additionally, if I buy the collector's edition for PC, is the PC code going to be for GOG or Steam?~~

EDIT: Third question (~~This one~~) was answered elsewhere, thanks!

Right now I'm thinking I will buy both on GOG, and also buy a Collector's Edition elsewhere. But if there are other options it would be helpful to know cuz that's two copies of Cyberpunk 2077 when I only need one atm.
Can't really help you with the CEs as i'm not from the US, but the last time i looked the CEs were all gone. Everywhere.

If you buy a physical Edition of the game you will get a GOG code.
xgribbelfix: Can't really help you with the CEs as i'm not from the US, but the last time i looked the CEs were all gone. Everywhere.

If you buy a physical Edition of the game you will get a GOG code.
Oh hey yeah you answered that question for me in another post :), thanks again.

Also ah man, I am always too slow for the collector's editions it seems. Oh well.