It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've never preorded a game on gog before and was wondering how exactly does it work? Do I preload from the site or gog galaxy?
Post edited December 04, 2020 by nthnplks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You could do either or. The Intall button will change to say pre-load or a button in the vicinity will pop up and say that. You click it, the game downloads then you wait to release. Then you click play or whatever label it has and then the game is decrypted, downloads the last few key files, and you can play.
The_Pastmaster: You could do either or. The Intall button will change to say pre-load or a button in the vicinity will pop up and say that. You click it, the game downloads then you wait to release. Then you click play or whatever label it has and then the game is decrypted, downloads the last few key files, and you can play.
Okay good deal. I've been wondering the same thing. I'll just keep an eye on that Install button ;)