It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At the end of the quest, after leaving the mall / cinema and heading back to the hotel to talk to Placide, Takemura forces a phone call on me.

The call starts, but with no voice and then never stops... this blocks every other interaction in game with Placide or anyone else.

There is just no way to kill that silent Takemura call, thus I am forever stuck and cannot continue playing the game.
supamanu: At the end of the quest, after leaving the mall / cinema and heading back to the hotel to talk to Placide, Takemura forces a phone call on me.

The call starts, but with no voice and then never stops... this blocks every other interaction in game with Placide or anyone else.

There is just no way to kill that silent Takemura call, thus I am forever stuck and cannot continue playing the game.
I posted a video of how to avoid this in yet another quest that patch 1.1 broke, I would suggest giving that option a try.

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cyberpunk_2077_new_update_adds_in_a_game_breaking_bug_other_hidden_changes There we go, there's the link. Don't want to get banned for spam for sharing the video more than a few times.
Post edited January 24, 2021 by Tracido
Save and Alt + F4

Go into gog Orders

GIMME REFUND
supamanu: At the end of the quest, after leaving the mall / cinema and heading back to the hotel to talk to Placide, Takemura forces a phone call on me.

I had the same problem and numerous people on Steam complain about it as well. I tried a few things and once got the call to go through, only for him to call right after it again and lock up. Eventually, the only thing that worked for me was rolling back to 1.06.

Robette: I had the same problem and numerous people on Steam complain about it as well. I tried a few things and once got the call to go through, only for him to call right after it again and lock up. Eventually, the only thing that worked for me was rolling back to 1.06.
:O I mean i expected some kinks, but this patch made the PC worse, how does that actually happen with management?