It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So there is this Quest: Burning Desire where you need to pick up a guy that has problems with his dick.
The Quest needs you to get him to a ripper doc and wait for his call.
Problem is, he never calls.
I was under the assumption that eventually he will call back once

a) enough time passed or
b) enough side missions are completed in the meantime or
c) advanced further into the main story

None of it worked. He never calls. Turns out, this mission can bug out. Now the problem isnt so much that i cannot finish this quest (although this needs fixing), the problem is that i am unable to complete other missions as a result that need me to enter the ripper docs clinic, which is closed as long as this dude doesent call.

I hope Cd Project fixes this.
BiggerYoda: So there is this Quest: Burning Desire where you need to pick up a guy that has problems with his dick.

a) enough time passed or

None of it worked. He never calls. Turns out, this mission can bug out. Now the problem isnt so much that i cannot finish this quest (although this needs fixing), the problem is that i am unable to complete other missions as a result that need me to enter the ripper docs clinic, which is closed as long as this dude doesent call.

I did the quest, he calls back eventually though I don't know exactly what triggered it. I had completed a few side quests (earning up money for my V) and then while driving got a call back from him.
BiggerYoda: So there is this Quest: Burning Desire where you need to pick up a guy that has problems with his dick.

a) enough time passed or

malikhis: I did the quest, he calls back eventually though I don't know exactly what triggered it. I had completed a few side quests (earning up money for my V) and then while driving got a call back from him.
Thx for the reply.
The problem is that i did 30 sidequests in between, which is round aout 30 hours of playtime. He never called.
malikhis: I did the quest, he calls back eventually though I don't know exactly what triggered it. I had completed a few side quests (earning up money for my V) and then while driving got a call back from him.
BiggerYoda: Thx for the reply.
The problem is that i did 30 sidequests in between, which is round aout 30 hours of playtime. He never called.
I do not know if this has anything to do with it, but I do sleep at the apartment at night... all I can say is that your save got buggered somehow because it didn't take hours for him to call me back and I am not very far into the main story. (near end of Act 1)
Post edited December 18, 2020 by malikhis
I'm never getting a call, either.
On the other hand, when he jumped out of the car and shouted he was going to pay me later, a second later, I saw him explode. I even tried to pick his body up and carry him the last meters, but that didn't work.
I'm guessing I actually failed the quest, didn't make it in time, but for some kind of timing issues the quest status got updated wrong and is now glitched.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by charly4711
charly4711: I'm never getting a call, either.
On the other hand, when he jumped out of the car and shouted he was going to pay me later, a second later, I saw him explode. I even tried to pick his body up and carry him the last meters, but that didn't work.
I'm guessing I actually failed the quest, didn't make it in time, but for some kind of timing issues the quest status got updated wrong and is now glitched.
I had the same thing happen, he jumped out of the car and exploded. I just chuckled, shrugged, and went on with the game. Is it even possible to complete it?
He'll call back you'll be doing something else and it will mess with whatever you're doing cause this Alpha level release is jokes.
He called me back eventually. I was driving and he called.