It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have anyone same problem with map? Itls problem with the newest nvidia driver 522.25
Attachments:
cyber.jpg (125 Kb)
Post edited October 12, 2022 by marek1036
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Got the same problem
Yup, also have it. Driver updated today to version 522.25

You can also join cyberpunk discord to be updated more frequently on this topic. People say that the solution is to downgrade the drivers.
Post edited October 12, 2022 by evilcozord
Exact same problem.....all the colours are all wierd, like, mostly bright white, but with bits of purple and black in there....and when I love the map around, it goes all smushy... impossible to see.....is this what people are experiencing????

Also, same reason....I updated my driver as soon as I booted my pc, started Cyberpunk, and this is happening....
marek1036: Have anyone same problem with map? Itls problem with the newest nvidia driver 522.25
Yes, here as well.

It goes farther than the last drivers for me. Since 1.5, if I have cascading shadows on medium the game won't even run after crashing to desktop after closing the map.

This seems very common among anyone running a gtx 1650.

Fix was to make sure that cascading shadows were set to either high or low.
Same problem here.
Just tried @SimbaTao solution, and it didn't help.
grok314: Same problem here.
Just tried @SimbaTao solution, and it didn't help.
The only fix for the broken map due to the last nvidia update is to roll back your drivers. That worked for me.

The issue where the game flatlines because of cascading shadows, the fix is to set that to high or low.

The 2nd issue is an older bug, sorry if I confused you.
marek1036: Have anyone same problem with map? Itls problem with the newest nvidia driver 522.25
Same problem, already tried to contact customer support.
I'm using an RTX 3070 updated to 522.25 drivers today - and I have this issue with the map in CP2077.

No other solution other than rolling back drivers.
Got to roll back drivers, Nvidia screw them up. lots of issues in many games where RTX and shadows are concerned. This is the worst driver package I've seen form Nvidia in a long time.
Same here.. tought my graphic card started to break...
Please Help !!!
Post edited October 14, 2022 by Wetzlar
Same problem with the white map here. Rolled back to studio driver 517.40 to fix the issue. Just change the option to studio driver instead of game ready in geforce experience.
Got the same problem :( thanks to the last nvidia pilot .....
No other fix at the moment then? Unfortunately I cannot rollback (first driver to support my GPU). I guess I'll wait...