It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So I have most of my games on Steam, but have tons of old 90's and 80's on GOG. I buy a copy of all CD Projeckt Red games just to say TYVFM for bringing a site to store the ancient games of the past but also because you guys are the best game companny out there.
That's pretty much why I preordered it too.
Same here! :)

See you both in Night City! <3
I ordered my copy 2 days before they announce the new release date and I have no worries. I'm sure this game will be great. They just need a bit more time to polish it.
if anyone doesn't think they can afford the game, i will buy you a digital copy. just dm me and talk to me.
i just paid for my pre-order and will be ordering a physical copy as well for the steel book. this game has been and is excellent for the last 30+ years. nothing about its cybersoul has changed and i want people to experience it.

see you in night city
I bought it on here too. Sometimes I go to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in my library. I click on the install button, just on the off chance, then I'm sad. Tomorrow I will do this once again, the cycle continues.
Moose-lion: I bought it on here too. Sometimes I go to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in my library. I click on the install button, just on the off chance, then I'm sad. Tomorrow I will do this once again, the cycle continues.
LMAO. i feel you!!!

i'm hoping that on 16 April we get a new trailer/access to our preorder goodies/some bts.

psssstt....cdkeys...pssssttttt...you didn't hear it from me
I kinda wanted to do this aswell, to support as much as i can, but there is some issue with payment on GoG for countries that doesn't mainly use $/€. More like issue with currency exchange. Its like i can literally buy it cheaper from steam or epic then buying this from GoG as that both using country based pricing while GoG using $ for everyone. This sadly stop me from using GoG as much as i'd like so i can only hope, they eventually offer similar pricing like other platforms does.

I wanted to actually create a topic about this at first, but i believe this one will aswell do, i'm sure someone from their team will be reading these and inform rest about what can be done.
Can't wait for this game! Really happy i got it on GOG
Ridgehand: So I have most of my games on Steam, but have tons of old 90's and 80's on GOG. I buy a copy of all CD Projeckt Red games just to say TYVFM for bringing a site to store the ancient games of the past but also because you guys are the best game companny out there.
I'll buy it here just so CDPR gets as much of my $$ as possible. They deserve it! As long as they don't resort to EA tactics, I have no problem throwing my money at them. I tell everyone I know is interested in the game to buy it on GOG.
I bought it on GOG even before i got my new gaming PC, i'm making sure they get all the money from me by buying it on there storefront.
Post edited May 26, 2020 by OujaStrike