It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Starting today when I try to launch Cyberpunk another launcher pops up now. I am fed up with the extra launcher BS! I will no longer use the gog launcher if that is the case and run it from the folder. If I do that I see no sales and buy no more of your games. Lose the extra launcher, it was never there until today!
Yeah, a launcher launching another launcher (that prompts me to buy a new version of the game) is a bit silly.
Sooo we have GOG launcher that launches another launcher for Reds games?
Pointless and annoying.
Oh and also don't work properly, because it suggest me to uprade to ultimate which I have :)

Great success!
yazonite: Sooo we have GOG launcher that launches another launcher for Reds games?
Pointless and annoying.
Oh and also don't work properly, because it suggest me to uprade to ultimate which I have :)

Great success!
Yes, that's the thing. They're both made by the same company.
rastilin: Yeah, a launcher launching another launcher (that prompts me to buy a new version of the game) is a bit silly.
Did CDPR hire Xzibit?
yazonite: Sooo we have GOG launcher that launches another launcher for Reds games?
Pointless and annoying.

Great success!
Yes I own too Ultimate and I see the same message, the same also with Witcher 3 which also I own
rastilin: Yeah, a launcher launching another launcher (that prompts me to buy a new version of the game) is a bit silly.
darniil: Did CDPR hire Xzibit?
yo dawg, I hear you like launchers, so...
Just started it up after the update and I have the new extra launcher too, What a pain in the arse this is.
I finally figured out how to fix this in GoG Galaxy. It's oddly a simple fix, but I didn't see anyone online mentioning it when I searched.

Click the settings button to the right of the Play button in Galaxy, mouse over Manage Installation, then click Configure.

Click the Features tab, and check the checkbox for Custom Executables / Arguments (if it's not already checked).

Click Add Another Executable / Arguments and select your Cyberpunk2077.exe file, wherever you've chosen to install the game. Select the radio button for Default Executable, too, then click OK.

Your Play button will now properly launch the game rather than the RED Launcher.
darniil: I finally figured out how to fix this in GoG Galaxy. It's oddly a simple fix, but I didn't see anyone online mentioning it when I searched.

Click the settings button to the right of the Play button in Galaxy, mouse over Manage Installation, then click Configure.

Click the Features tab, and check the checkbox for Custom Executables / Arguments (if it's not already checked).

Click Add Another Executable / Arguments and select your Cyberpunk2077.exe file, wherever you've chosen to install the game. Select the radio button for Default Executable, too, then click OK.

Your Play button will now properly launch the game rather than the RED Launcher.
Yeah I use Heroic Launcher on Arch Linux and went to the game settings> Advanced tab and "select an alternative EXE to run" and it runs fine now.