It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With the latest version 2019.3.a.3 of CS, my Mac now overheats and fan is running very fast, even at the lower graphic settings available. This didn't happen before this release.

Hope this will be solved in the next update!

Thank you in advance.
pierrespartan: With the latest version 2019.3.a.3 of CS, my Mac now overheats and fan is running very fast, even at the lower graphic settings available. This didn't happen before this release.

Thank you in advance.
Hello,

Does version 2020.5.x.2 of the game solve the issue or are you still experiencing overheating?
pierrespartan: With the latest version 2019.3.a.3 of CS, my Mac now overheats and fan is running very fast, even at the lower graphic settings available. This didn't happen before this release.

Thank you in advance.
JudasIscariot: Hello,

Does version 2020.5.x.2 of the game solve the issue or are you still experiencing overheating?
Not anymore! Thanks to the dev Alexis, everything is back to normal now. No overheat anymore since a couple of last updates ;)
You can tag this as solved if possible.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by pierrespartan