It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For a game that originated from the CGA/EGA era? Seriously?

SOLVED - port is now (2021) available at GOG.
Post edited October 24, 2021 by Adarion
Adarion: For a game that originated from the CGA/EGA era? Seriously?
It has nothing to do with the game origin because this version is built from scratch but we are looking into it.
Emberheartgames: It has nothing to do with the game origin because this version is built from scratch but we are looking into it.
Since the game seems to be made using Unity, it would be really great to get a native linux port.
Hi! Than you for remastering the game and the map editor!

Will you remaster and add map editor to Biomenace? I really want to buy the remastered version as well!

I'm looking forward to your positive response.
Adarion: For a game that originated from the CGA/EGA era? Seriously?
Emberheartgames: It has nothing to do with the game origin because this version is built from scratch but we are looking into it.
It seems there's been a Linux-Port on Steam for ages, so may I ask why it isn't available on GOG?
Leviathan1990: Hi! Than you for remastering the game and the map editor!

Will you remaster and add map editor to Biomenace? I really want to buy the remastered version as well!

I'm looking forward to your positive response.
Leviathan1990:
I'm glad you enjoy it! As for the Bio Menace, it's not really up to me, I'm just responsible for Crystal Caves HD. But I would love to see Bio Menace and other titles remastered as well :)
Greenie: It seems there's been a Linux-Port on Steam for ages, so may I ask why it isn't available on GOG?
The game is available for Linux on GOG as well but for some reason, this does not show on the game page.
I'll contact GOG why it is not displayed as such but I can confirm you can download it for Linux after the purchase.
Just saw that is has a native Linux version now. Bought it at once.
:)