It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For some reason I can't get the game to run in 1920x1080 mode, the highest I can get is 1792x1344.

Can anyone help me get to 1920x1080?
Did you scroll down in the resolution list and choose it?
Themken: Did you scroll down in the resolution list and choose it?
I came here with the same question. Instead of being rude about it, you could have mentioned that scrolling your mouse wheel does nothing. Instead, you have to drag the semi-transparent square box that is almost invisible in the top right corner down to see 1920x1080.

I hope that helps anyone else looking for the same answer.
Themken: Did you scroll down in the resolution list and choose it?
oliverh72: I came here with the same question. Instead of being rude about it, you could have mentioned that scrolling your mouse wheel does nothing. Instead, you have to drag the semi-transparent square box that is almost invisible in the top right corner down to see 1920x1080.

I hope that helps anyone else looking for the same answer.
Seriously, there was nothing rude about Themken's post. He highlighted the solution so it can be spotted more easily.

I don't think I've ever used the mouse wheel to navigate an option menu. So this is a really odd response on your behalf.
Sorry if you people took offence as I did mean none. It was a good many years since I played Crysis and all I remembered was that one needed to scroll down. Sorry for being a bit curt.
Wesker500: For some reason I can't get the game to run in 1920x1080 mode, the highest I can get is 1792x1344.

Can anyone help me get to 1920x1080?
I had the same p[roblem. I got past it in this order adn it now holds 1080P or 1920X1080

1. Go into the game set the resolution to 1920x1080 hit apply.
2. Select Full Screen then apply.
3. VSYNC if you want. I appliead VSYNC and it running great - lots of screen tearing without vsync it seems more than usual in Crysis. I have all settings at very high.

I have a NVIDIA 970GTX 16 gigs ram, AMD FX 8350