It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I used the offline installer for 1.1.0 for macOS. Running macOS 10.14.6.

When I launch Crying Suns I am asked to allow it to accept incoming network connections. In my experience this occurs when a socket is bound by the application and the firewall is set to disallow incoming connections by default.

Why does Crying Suns require incoming network connections? Denying the request seems to have no impact on the game, which by the way I am really enjoying!
Post edited October 27, 2019 by chriseagleston
chriseagleston: I used the offline installer for 1.1.0 for macOS. Running macOS 10.14.6.

When I launch Crying Suns I am asked to allow it to accept incoming network connections. In my experience this occurs when a socket is bound by the application and the firewall is set to disallow incoming connections by default.

Why does Crying Suns require incoming network connections? Denying the request seems to have no impact on the game, which by the way I am really enjoying!
Thank you for the report. I'll have to check. It may be due to the presence of GOG Galaxy SDK even with the offline installer in that case.
as_csauveur: Thank you for the report. I'll have to check. It may be due to the presence of GOG Galaxy SDK even with the offline installer in that case.
Thanks for looking into it. Maybe GOG Galaxy uses bit torrent for some file distribution?