It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whenever I attempt to start the game after just trying to install it today this happens;

NLE0002: The following directory doesn't exist:
c:\users\hans\documents\creatures exodus\Creatures 3" /f /reg:32\
Make sure the configuration file entry is correct!

I tried reinstalling and the issue persists.
Also the folder it is looking for exists yet it keeps spitting out this error.

I've had the game work absolutely fine before but now after having reset my pc fully to start fresh and reinstalling this happened! All I wanted to do is play with norns again so I hope someone knows how to solve this
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
TarnedAngel: Whenever I attempt to start the game after just trying to install it today this happens;

I've had the game work absolutely fine before but now after having reset my pc fully to start fresh and reinstalling this happened! All I wanted to do is play with norns again so I hope someone knows how to solve this
I just downloaded the game and am experiencing the exact same problem! Can someone please help?
TarnedAngel: Whenever I attempt to start the game after just trying to install it today this happens;

Eric_de_Vrij: I just downloaded the game and am experiencing the exact same problem! Can someone please help?
Have you reported this to GOG? I think it's an error in the installer.