It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey everyone,

Another quick patch coming in to fix some pesky bugs, check it out:

Patch Notes 1.09
- fixed anarchy not ending
- fixed anarchy spawning in the same place
- minor bug fixes with anarchy save
- fixed anarchy model not disappearing after spawning in the same place
- fixed an event issue where you couldn't pick an option
- improved public gatherings

There you have it! If you notice anything wrong please let us know by posting inside this thread.

Until next time!
Post edited June 05, 2020 by Jujubee_SA
Can you please add something in the game like a ? bubble or tooltip that explains how the PANIC meter is calculated? It is so easy to increase it but I don't quite understand what can be done to decrease it. Also when random events occur, I don't understand them. Sometimes you do not have cash to do anything and you just have to click whatever is there. Maybe provide like a % chance of success which each decision.

For Actions like the one for banning large gathers maybe we should be shown like how the chance of success is calculate when we hover over it.

I was looking for a game manual and I cannot find one. I am trying to enjoy the game, but not quite understanding all the symbols like => can be frustrating.

The building influence radius is poorly understood. Does the radius have to cover one of the building points in a country or just have to cover ANY part of a country (Even a tiny bit) to exert it's effects. Is the building effect prorated based upon how much the building's radius covers the target country? Also when we click on a country information tab, we should be able to see how much production, income, etc. is affected by buildings.

Finally, Does the number on the money map with for example China at 1.7k mean that you get 1.7k per week in cash? Or per month?

===========================
Requests
1. Please add an option to stop time every time an activity is completed. (Research completed, Diplomat finished increasing influence, etc.)
2. Please have an option to display the country name on the map instead of like the income. Right now I have to guess and hover over the country to see if I am clicking on the country the event occurred. Currently the game will center on the affected country but we need to make the country glow or something because tiny countries are hard to identify.
3. Change building descriptions to show actual effect numbers. Like Biolab increases science by 100% instead of just saying it "greatly" increases science.
4. Please indicate if actions by units like security to gain money, are permanent or temporary and if the unit must remain onsite until the action is completed.
Post edited June 06, 2020 by fastmail5257
Jujubee_SA: Hey everyone,

Another quick patch coming in to fix some pesky bugs, check it out:

Patch Notes 1.09
- fixed anarchy not ending
- fixed anarchy spawning in the same place
- minor bug fixes with anarchy save
- fixed anarchy model not disappearing after spawning in the same place
- fixed an event issue where you couldn't pick an option
- improved public gatherings

There you have it! If you notice anything wrong please let us know by posting inside this thread.

Until next time!
Will you update GoG deep dive sim? to 1.11.
I do not know how to update GoG deep dive sim.

I also want to mention that you should make countries with problems like high fear glow to make it easier to find the affected country. When I try to sell science and medical supplies I would like to only see countries that I qualify to sell to highlighted and the rest should be grayed out.