Changelog for Patch 18.104.22.168.5828 (added 16 January 2018):
- Ranked games points calculation has been changed:
--- First player to leave, before the end of peace time receives a penalty to his score and defeat, even if his team has won the match.
--- Any player who'd leave after the first one, won't receive any penalties.
--- Leaving the game after peace time is over won't net a penalty. Points would be granted according to team's performance during the match.
--- Player, who has got an ally leaver before the peace time was over, won't receive any defeat penalty, but will get victory points, in case he'd win.
- Fixed errors, which prevented player from receiving points after the match is over.
- Changed the mechanism of ranking in multiplayer. It's easier to get promotion to higher ranks now and players are distributed more evenly on ranking scale.
- Matchmaking algorithm for quick games has been improved.
- Fixed a rare error, causing nonmirror matches. Earlier, it was possible to have a Poland+Poland vs Turkey+Turkey matchup, instead of even nation distribution between teams.
- Multiplayer games stability has been improved. Fixed some errors causing the game to 'hang up'.
- European and Switzerland pikeman protection against arrow decreased from 7 to 6.
- Mercenary roundshier protection against arrow decreased from 19 to 17.
- Mercenary archer normal arrow attack range increased from 650 to 700.
- Mercenary grenadiers grenade attack range increased from 370 to 400.
- Shipyards cost rise per building increased from 0% to 50%.
- European shipyards cost decreased from 1700 wood, 900 stone, 400 iron to 1600 wood, 800 stone, 400 iron.
- Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian shipyards prices were also slightly decreased.
- Academy upgrades that increase artillery attack range, hit points, and repair now also have effect on mortars.
- Various nations temple, church, cathedral, mosque prices was slightly reworked/decreased.
- Turkish archer minimal attack range decreased from 400 to 300
- Added 15 minutes of peace time (PT) option.
- Slight redesign of main menu and campaign's interfaces.
- Added "Tutorial" button, which starts corresponding tutorial campaign.
- Small fixes in various localizations have been made.