It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I cant run the game on win10 and VGA msi RX470, i only open "luncher game", when i click "start game", nothing happen.
See the image.
Attachments:
13214215.jpg (238 Kb)
1321.jpg (277 Kb)
I use win 7 and got the AMD Radeon R9 Fury graphic card an I got exactly the same issue

Edit
someone wrote one has to use older graphic card drivers, I tried that and nothing happened ... but after that I installed the newest catalyst drivers for my card and it worked without any other tricks ... try to go to the official amd website and search
for the latest drivers for ur card
Edit
Oh it still crashes when I start a mission ... to solve that u have to copy the Game to C:/Corsairs Gold
Post edited January 26, 2020 by holysquirrel777
Nhatlee: I cant run the game on win10 and VGA msi RX470, i only open "luncher game", when i click "start game", nothing happen.
See the image.
I have win 10 as well gtx 1060 and i'm running the game by setting it with compatibility windows 7 , run as admin
Attachments:
Good evening,

Just for tell you thank you, I follow your advice, launch with compatibility W7, admin ex, and now it's working perfectly
Coinky: Good evening,

Just for tell you thank you, I follow your advice, launch with compatibility W7, admin ex, and now it's working perfectly
Tried it and didn't work for me. Whenever I choose the campaign and click OK to start a session, the game simply stops working, closes and I return to my PC screen.
I'm facing the same issue
Have configured the Launcher for Windows 7 Compatibility Mode and running as admin on Windows 10 - when I select a campaign a dialog comes up stating there was a problem running the game and it quits.

Running on a Dell XPS 13 9360

Any other advice on how to get this working greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Simon
OK so I just followed holysquirrel777's tip of moving the game to C:/Corsairs Gold and run as administrator in Windows 7 compatibility mode and it seems to be running OK now, thanks!

Simon