It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm encountering a lot of slowdowns with the last update, even if I disable post-processing effects and car effects.
Game slow down and even music... like this person and some others. And we didn't encountered this kind of issues in the previous version (v1.1.51).
Devs said in their last changelog (on Steam) that they are aware of performance issues, and are looking into them (which is very nice).
Exact quote :
"Edit:
[...]
We are currently looking into the missing achievements and performance issues. "
So hopefully it will be fixed :)

But be warned : if you update, keep a copy of the previous installer of v1.1.51 to permit you to switch back, just in case ;)
Post edited January 05, 2019 by Splatsch
Yeah, the latest patch sucks, the music fluctuates like crazy at unpredictable times, the last boss was laggy as fuck. Also I think I got rid of the previous exe, whoops
X-com: Yeah, the latest patch sucks, the music fluctuates like crazy at unpredictable times, the last boss was laggy as fuck. Also I think I got rid of the previous exe, whoops
With a bit of luck things should be improved in the next update (v1.1.53) who is already released on steam ( https://steamcommunity.com/games/318230/announcements/detail/1721964871625076004 ).
Hope we will get it soon now, and that it'll fix this :)
Splatsch: With a bit of luck things should be improved in the next update (v1.1.53) who is already released on steam ( https://steamcommunity.com/games/318230/announcements/detail/1721964871625076004 ).
Hope we will get it soon now, and that it'll fix this :)
Cool, thanks for letting me know, I might put it away until then
X-com: Cool, thanks for letting me know, I might put it away until then
You're welcome !
That's what I did too ;)
Splatsch: You're welcome !
That's what I did too ;)
BTW that last boss was hilarious cause of the lag, I think the battle took me 4 times as long as it should have cause of the frame drop, probably shouldn't have even bothered pausing the game during that fight :)
X-com: BTW that last boss was hilarious cause of the lag, I think the battle took me 4 times as long as it should have cause of the frame drop, probably shouldn't have even bothered pausing the game during that fight :)
Ahah XD
Oh, I still didn't managed to reach it myself ! At best I found 2 components :P And now I'm waiting the update to start a new game :)
Splatsch: Ahah XD
Oh, I still didn't managed to reach it myself ! At best I found 2 components :P And now I'm waiting the update to start a new game :)
Well, speak of the devil, the game's been updated :)
X-com: Well, speak of the devil, the game's been updated :)
I send a support ticket yesterday to ask them if it was in the work... maybe it's related, I don't know at all :)
But that's great to have it ! And I tested it, for me issues seems fixed. Now I "only" have to finally reach the boss...
But don't hesitate to say if things are fixed for you too ;)
Splatsch: I send a support ticket yesterday to ask them if it was in the work... maybe it's related, I don't know at all :)
But that's great to have it ! And I tested it, for me issues seems fixed. Now I "only" have to finally reach the boss...
But don't hesitate to say if things are fixed for you too ;)
Ok, will do, I haven't tried it yet. I know I've had luck in the past when I mentioned something to GOG about an update I was waiting for since about 6 months and then it came within a couple of days. Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know but it's worth pursuing the matter sometimes to help speed things up.