It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having the same trouble as the people on this steam forum link:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/264240/discussions/2/522730075741758640/

In short, the game's menu text doesn't fit on the screen in any resolution I can run, even before starting the game. This was reported months ago and as far as I can tell there's been no response. Can anyone help? If not it might be time I tested out gog's 30 day refund policy :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Did you try different scaling options in your GPU control panel?
I've got the exact same issue. No idea what's causing it though. Maybe a bug?
Same problem here. :-(
Is this an issue limited to the menu text? If I play in-game will it matter? I find that the menu text in my game under Access Quantum Stream is what runs off screen at the ends. The only way I could read all of it is if I lowered my screen resolution to its lowest setting 640 X 480...which doesn't look very pretty.

Has there been any fixes for this issue?
Running the game in windowed mode fixed it for me.
Well, first thing I´ve checked after the most recent update was this issue. And it´s still there: While 1080p works fine, 1440p and 2160p got this cut-off-text!