It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

I recently purchased commando's 2 and 3 but I am experiencing launching issue. A pop up appear saying 0xc0000022!
I don't understand it's the only application which has this problem.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you in adance
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I've tried running in admin, uninstall- reinstall couple of time
I am currently window 10 . Does anyone know what to do?
inkeed901: Hi there,

I recently purchased commando's 2 and 3 but I am experiencing launching issue. A pop up appear saying 0xc0000022!
I don't understand it's the only application which has this problem.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you in adance
Exactly same problem for me since the 22 december ... i've open a ticket not a single answer since then.
high rated
Hey there,

I just purchased this game and ran in to this problem as well. Apparently this is a sign of a permissions issue on a .DLL file. I tracked it down to c:\windows\syswow64\dplayx.dll.

I am the only user and administrator of my pc but somehow I did not have permissions to use this file. I fixed it by claiming ownership and giving the Administrators group Full Control permissions.

I now run in to the next error. It says:
"The ordinal 4 could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\GOG Games\Commandos 2\comm2.exe."

Will update if I find out more.

Update:
Fixed the remaining error by enabling DirectPlay in Windows. You can do this in Control Panel>Turn Windows features on or off>Legacy Components>DirectPlay. Enable the checkbox and hit OK.

After this I was able to start the game.
Post edited April 27, 2017 by Greshim
Greshim: Hey there,

I just purchased this game and ran in to this problem as well. Apparently this is a sign of a permissions issue on a .DLL file. I tracked it down to c:\windows\syswow64\dplayx.dll.

I am the only user and administrator of my pc but somehow I did not have permissions to use this file. I fixed it by claiming ownership and giving the Administrators group Full Control permissions.

"The ordinal 4 could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\GOG Games\Commandos 2\comm2.exe."

Update:
Fixed the remaining error by enabling DirectPlay in Windows. You can do this in Control Panel>Turn Windows features on or off>Legacy Components>DirectPlay. Enable the checkbox and hit OK.

You are a god who walks amongst men unseen. But you just won a worshipper!
Thank you :)

Update:

Merci beaucoup !
Thanks a lot!
THAK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Update:

This is awesome solution, thank you! I have made as you said and then changed in properties compatibility to windows xp sp2 and it worked just fine.