It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As usual unfortunately, no patch notes in Galaxy or only old ones, so here are the patch notes from another website:

It's a 91-MB download.

Gameplay

- Added an option to use party members' Electronics skill in the conversation with Zeke
- You no longer need to get the entire party past the frogs when sneaking, a single character can do it
- Critical Thinker now requires PER 6 (instead of CS 3)
- Artful Dodger now requires DEX 6 (instead of Evasion 3)
- Added text elevator to level 3 in the Armory

Changes

- Tweaked icons
- Tweaked checks and LP gain.
- Fixed missing skills for enemies, first combat balance pass
- Tweaked enemies' stats and items
- Tweaked loot in the Armory
- Minor dialogue tweaks
- Item and trade lists tweaks

Fixes

- Fixed the speech success in Samuel's quest
- Fixed the wrong description of Captain feat
- Fixed loop in Jed's quest if you failed the speech path and got into combat
- Fixed loop in Samuel's quest that allowed to start sneaking again
- Fixed computers training loop (Maryam)
- The gunners you get from Manny leave after combat.
- Fixed dead Jed "surviving" the fight against Black Will
- Fixed perception check loop in the Armory
- Fixed issue with ropes and climbing in Hydroponics
- Fixed passability in the foliage in Hydroponics
- Fixed some quests not giving XP
- Fixed not gaining Computer LP in the Armory
- Fixed some lighting in the Armory
- Fixed some collisions in Hydroponics
- Fixed being unable to show some tokens
- Removed Braxton on Jonas Gate end
- Fixed zero rolls (incorrect subranges in int random decks)
- Fixed frogs not saving their mesh on game load
- Fixed AI not using grenades
- Implemented and fixed character and inventory screens tooltips
- Fixed exploits when using drag'n'drop when trading
- Fixed door sounds not being affected by options
redglyph: As usual unfortunately, no patch notes in Galaxy or only old ones, so here are the patch notes from another website:
Click on the game in your library, then on More, select Changelog from the dropdown. In the Galaxy click on the symbol next to Install to view the patch notes.

We'll add the changelog every time we update the build, so you won't have to look for it elsewhere.
Post edited April 07, 2021 by IronTowerStudio
redglyph: As usual unfortunately, no patch notes in Galaxy or only old ones, so here are the patch notes from another website:
IronTowerStudio: Click on the game in your library, then on More, select Changelog from the dropdown. In the Galaxy click on the symbol next to Install to view the patch notes.

We'll add the changelog every time we update the build, so you won't have to look for it elsewhere.
That is great!

Thanks
IronTowerStudio: Click on the game in your library, then on More, select Changelog from the dropdown. In the Galaxy click on the symbol next to Install to view the patch notes.

I know the functionality, but it's usually not correctly updated.

Now I see it, but it wasn't the case before. It's the same with all games, I've reported the bug multiple times but CDP closes them without fixing it ;-)

Thanks for your reply!
Post edited April 07, 2021 by redglyph

redglyph: I know the functionality, but it's usually not correctly updated.

Now I see it, but it wasn't the case before. It's the same with all games, I've reported the bug multiple times but CDP closes them without fixing it ;-)

Thanks for your reply!
It's not just this game, by any means. Some of the AAA titles, like inXile with Wasteland 3, take forever to simply cut and paste their patch readme's on Steam for posting on Gog--as easy and quick as that would be. Glad to see such a quick response from these devs!

I don't understand how a developer can peddle his game on GOG but then just apparently forget about GOG when it comes time for patching--and for readme's describing the changes! Lots of other AAA developers pay close attention to GOG--like Hello Games and Larian, for instance. If the dev doesn't put up the changelog--there's no way GOG can do it...;) GOG is merely a distributor--not the developer. Game patches and their change logs have to come from developers!

This looks like a neat game! My advice to the Devs: put a healthy discount on this game for those who purchase it while it is in development. You'll get some income while you are working pre-release! All these games offering no incentive at all to pre-purchase really keep me scratching my head as to why people might buy them...;)

I'll keep an eye on this one!
Updated the build, posted the changelog. Good night, everyone.
Thanks! Posted it here for other users.
waltc: It's not just this game, by any means. Some of the AAA titles, like inXile with Wasteland 3, take forever to simply cut and paste their patch readme's on Steam for posting on Gog--as easy and quick as that would be. Glad to see such a quick response from these devs!
As I said. All games suffer from the same bug, nothing to do with the devs. As a proof, they updated it for the new patch but Galaxy is still capricious at showing any info.

It's not a big deal anyway, especially for a game in development. We're used to copy the patch notes in those forums because we know it will not show up with their interface. Part of the tradition ;-)