It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone! :)
Your suggestions in latest gog.com's contest topic:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/Colin_McRae_Rally_2005_racing_event/_/1
inspired me to start "GOG.com's Colin McRae Rally 2005 League"! Rules are simple:
- every weekend person with the best time in previous track will choose a new track, car and weather;
- everyone can rally (even if You don't have gog.com's version of the game);
- attach screenshots with Your best times in this topic;
- every Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EDT the competition is over and person with the best record must choose new track, car and weather or other player who will do so;
- if person who should choose the track will not do so till end of Monday (11:59 p.m. EDT), anyone can choose next track - just post it here and first one "wins".
Now - please one of winners of the contest for choosing next track, car and weather for start of our own GOG.com's Colin McRae Rally 2005 League! Have fun everyone! :)
<Unfortunately I will not be able to use forum for two weeks from tomorrow, so feel free to discuss the League's rules in this topic>
Post edited July 30, 2009 by Nox_A15
I'd participate!
It makes me sad that this hasn't been more popular I was hoping to play a lot at work :)
Is it too late to get involved with this?
whodares2: Is it too late to get involved with this?

Of course not, but I thought nobody is interested any more. :) The problem is - my computer with the game "on board" is in repair now. :( But I'm sure You will be able to play without me for a while, just find few other persons to compete with.