It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So i tried to install this game on 2 different win10 pcs, the game installed fine, the patch installed fine, I copied the Win64 fix files and when i started the game it says it needs to restart and neither of my PCs liked this.

The new PC (ryzen 9, 2080ti) got stuck on reboot, kept running the diagnostic unsuccessfully, system restore didnt work, had to do a reset that reinstalled Windows. The 2nd older PC (I5, 1050ti) has exactly the same reaction to the restart but this time the restore worked.

Does anyone know why this game nearly killed 2 PCs?
Chugster2204: So i tried to install this game on 2 different win10 pcs, the game installed fine, the patch installed fine, I copied the Win64 fix files and when i started the game it says it needs to restart and neither of my PCs liked this.

The new PC (ryzen 9, 2080ti) got stuck on reboot, kept running the diagnostic unsuccessfully, system restore didnt work, had to do a reset that reinstalled Windows. The 2nd older PC (I5, 1050ti) has exactly the same reaction to the restart but this time the restore worked.

Does anyone know why this game nearly killed 2 PCs?
I just install the game and run it as admin, don't even need any patches, fixes or compatibility settings. I play on Win 10 21h1

as to why it almost broke 2 of your Pcs? No idea, but it's probably either the patch (unless it's an official patch) or the fix files
Post edited July 15, 2021 by Lonewolf22113