It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it really gone? I know the store page is gone too. :O
This question / problem has been solved by korellimage
I can't download the game files for Colin 05 and TOCA 3 either and already wrote to support about it, the response was "Colin had to be removed from the catalog, indeed, but you should still be able to find it on your games list/shelf and be able to download it. Please let me know if this isn't the case."

I would reply to that but the site just keeps saying it's sending the message.

It seems like people who already bought it are actually supposed to be able download it but the site upgrade somehow broke it :(
Count_ZEr0: I can't download the game files for Colin 05 and TOCA 3 either and already wrote to support about it, the response was "Colin had to be removed from the catalog, indeed, but you should still be able to find it on your games list/shelf and be able to download it. Please let me know if this isn't the case."
I would reply to that but the site just keeps saying it's sending the message.
It seems like people who already bought it are actually supposed to be able download it but the site upgrade somehow broke it :(
I can confirm this. I, too, cannot download Colin McRae Rally 2005, just getting sent to GOG's 404 not found page. Luckily I have it saved on both my hard drive and my external backup drive.
So, are they going to fix this soon? I paid good money for this game and it would be nice to able to access it. I've got the installer backed up but I still need to get the extras.
same problem, 404
I would guess it is just a matter of time before the team notices and makes it available again, no biggie
This has been fixed, i'm no longer getting 404's.
Post edited May 20, 2011 by jurijchrul
Yes, GOG support got back to me, it has been fixed, apparently for all of the games which had been removed from their catalogue. I can only confirm for CMR2005, however, as it is the only GOG game I have that's been removed from their catalogue.
Post edited May 20, 2011 by jurijchrul
It has really been fixed ! I can redownload CMR 2005, TOCA 3 and OPF again. Awesome, I thought they were gone for good.
Gotta love gog.