It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After the ending sequence, there are still 2 levels "locked" in the Level-select.

Is this because the menu is made that way, or are there still 2 levels to discover?
Ichwillnichtmehr: After the ending sequence, there are still 2 levels "locked" in the Level-select.

Is this because the menu is made that way, or are there still 2 levels to discover?
I asked the devs about this and here's the answer:

The two levels are there because of the aspect ratio. On some screens there are 2 rows, on some there are 3 so it can happen that unfortunately you see two level icons still locked. These are not unlockable.

Hope that helps :)
Ichwillnichtmehr: After the ending sequence, there are still 2 levels "locked" in the Level-select.

JudasIscariot: I asked the devs about this and here's the answer:

The two levels are there because of the aspect ratio. On some screens there are 2 rows, on some there are 3 so it can happen that unfortunately you see two level icons still locked. These are not unlockable.

Thank you for asking the devs about this Judas, I really appreciate it.

EDIT: I forgot to check the "Question"-box for this post, sorry.
Post edited May 21, 2014 by Ichwillnichtmehr
JudasIscariot: I asked the devs about this and here's the answer:

Ichwillnichtmehr: Thank you for asking the devs about this Judas, I really appreciate it.

EDIT: I forgot to check the "Question"-box for this post, sorry.
You're welcome :)