It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just wanted to ask if the 1.0.1 patch is implemented on the GoG version, cause last time I played the game there was no button prompt on enemy turns to speed up their actions.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
lio182: I just wanted to ask if the 1.0.1 patch is implemented on the GoG version, cause last time I played the game there was no button prompt on enemy turns to speed up their actions.
Hi. It went live last night and it's been verified by others that they have it. To verify you have it, please look in the bottom-right corner of the title screen for vw1.0.1.1-xxxxxxxxxxx (attached an image to this post of what it looks like)

Please keep me updated! Thanks!
Jason
Attachments:
capture.jpg (89 Kb)
Post edited July 24, 2017 by Le_Saucier
Changelog is up, but the new version still isn't. Weird.
Marioface5: Changelog is up, but the new version still isn't. Weird.
Hmmm...... what's the number displayed in the bottom-right of the title screen? Is it vw1.0.1.1 or vw1.0.0.1?

Also, do you have auto-update on? If not, might need to manually update.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Le_Saucier
Marioface5: Changelog is up, but the new version still isn't. Weird.
Le_Saucier: Hmmm...... what's the number displayed in the bottom-right of the title screen? Is it vw1.0.1.1 or vw1.0.0.1?

The update might be out for Galaxy users, I wouldn't know, but the offline installers haven't been updated yet. Offline installer is still vw 1.0.0.1. If GOG has the update then the problem is just that they haven't pushed out new installers yet.
Le_Saucier: Hmmm...... what's the number displayed in the bottom-right of the title screen? Is it vw1.0.1.1 or vw1.0.0.1?

Marioface5: The update might be out for Galaxy users, I wouldn't know, but the offline installers haven't been updated yet. Offline installer is still vw 1.0.0.1. If GOG has the update then the problem is just that they haven't pushed out new installers yet.
Thanks, Mr Face5! Whoops. For some reason I thought you were a GOG employee. My bad. I'll look into this.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Le_Saucier
The offline installers have now been updated, and a patch for the update is also available. Hooray!
Marioface5: The offline installers have now been updated, and a patch for the update is also available. Hooray!
Ah cool!