It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing the Daughters of Isis scenario, which at some point has a world-site mission to build a fort by sending a bunch of bricks, food, and suits of armor. The bricks and food are expensive but manageable; I'm having issues with the 200 suits of armor, because it looks like each armor shop can only store 12 suits and I can't see any way to take them out of the shops and into a central storage, rather than issuing them to troops and losing them. Is it really necessary to build 17 armor shops to complete this site, or am I missing something?

--EDIT--

I cleared everything else on the world map so I went ahead and built 17 armor shops. They fanned out, killed every hide-bearing varmint on the map and turned them into armor, I built the fort, and, with nothing else to do in that scenario except build bigger pyramids at home, I guess I won. Just to see what would happen, I then demolished 15 of those armor shops. As I expected, the families turned into vagrants. I soaked most of them back up by building a bunch of servant shacks and the rest turned back into villagers pretty quick, but I'm still wondering if there was a more elegant way to stockpile that armor.
Post edited March 19, 2019 by interleaper
interleaper: I'm playing the Daughters of Isis scenario, which at some point has a world-site mission to build a fort by sending a bunch of bricks, food, and suits of armor. The bricks and food are expensive but manageable; I'm having issues with the 200 suits of armor, because it looks like each armor shop can only store 12 suits and I can't see any way to take them out of the shops and into a central storage, rather than issuing them to troops and losing them. Is it really necessary to build 17 armor shops to complete this site, or am I missing something?

--EDIT--

I cleared everything else on the world map so I went ahead and built 17 armor shops. They fanned out, killed every hide-bearing varmint on the map and turned them into armor, I built the fort, and, with nothing else to do in that scenario except build bigger pyramids at home, I guess I won. Just to see what would happen, I then demolished 15 of those armor shops. As I expected, the families turned into vagrants. I soaked most of them back up by building a bunch of servant shacks and the rest turned back into villagers pretty quick, but I'm still wondering if there was a more elegant way to stockpile that armor.
Interleaper, 'Daughter of Isis' is a sandbox, not a scenario with a win. It is user created, and seems to have a world level originally used for another scenario, far as I recall. Usually, a scenario that calls for that many armor, will also have an option to buy those somewhere. Whether you buy them or produce them, you need to reserve them (in resource report, click armor, set reserve amount) if you plan to use them in trade (or for a fort in this case) on the world level. Anything reserved (except food) cannot be used by the people in your city, only on world level.

I suggest you look for a scenario that is actually planned and tested AS a scenario, with a clear strategy and win.