It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having a problem getting this game to start up. It installed fine, but when I try to run it, it doesn't run. When I look at the process list, I see gogwrap.exe, Chessmaster9000.exe, and rundll32 all running, but the game does not start.

Interestingly, if I leave these non-running processes running, and then execute Chessmaster9000.exe a second time, the game does run!! But then, when I exit from the game, those three processes are still running.

Has anyone else seen this issue? I don't see any comments on it here. Is there a fix for it?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
derelict: Has anyone else seen this issue? I don't see any comments on it here. Is there a fix for it?
Similar issue was recently commented on recently. IIRC, Games Explorer was suspect in that instance. Forget which game though.
derelict: Has anyone else seen this issue? I don't see any comments on it here. Is there a fix for it?
Gydion: Similar issue was recently commented on recently. IIRC, Games Explorer was suspect in that instance. Forget which game though.
hmmm... but I don't use Games Explorer, unfortunately. I'm just running "New Game", whatever that is called in the program.