It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I install the program as an administrator, obviously, but I get a fatal error every time I try to have my children use their limited account to play. Workarounds?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
jeditoby: I install the program as an administrator, obviously, but I get a fatal error every time I try to have my children use their limited account to play. Workarounds?
Try going in as them and installing it a second time inside their user directory.
Things inside c:\users\username do not need admin permission, for the most part.
jeditoby: I install the program as an administrator, obviously, but I get a fatal error every time I try to have my children use their limited account to play. Workarounds?
seyfarth: Try going in as them and installing it a second time inside their user directory.
Things inside c:\users\username do not need admin permission, for the most part.
Tried that. Still no love. I don't know where the files are going, but they do not like running under anyone other than my account.