It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not sure how likely it is that someone will visit the forums for a removed game but I figured it was worth the shot.

I've got a lot of stupid oversights in the Classroom that I can't deal with. For example, I've completed the Forks lessons, but I did each quiz individually over a series of days, and now the heading ("Forks") is marked as incomplete even though each subheading has a check. Well excuse me for not having the time to spare to do 170 pages of exercises in one sitting!

There's also the weird inconsistency between the Kid's Room "Progress" button and the classroom (the Kid's Room only counts lessons as completed if they were completed in the Kid's Room, not the Classroom, even though they're exactly the same) but that's just stupid programming. I bring it up because I've been trying to use the Kid's Room to determine what "completes" a lesson, and it turns out it's really irregular.

I guess what I'm asking is if anyone knows the minimum requirements for a checkmark. I've tried bum-rushing things in the Kid's Room and occasionally earn Progress stars for doing 3 questions out of 20, but sometimes don't get a check/progress for doing nearly every question. And one time I cleared a check for doing nothing! Sloppy. Really sloppy. But if anyone knows how to "mop up" so to say, I'd appreciate it.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Blackdrazon
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply