It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, my childhood nostalgia is almost complete. All that needs to be released next is Shadow Warrior and I'm good.

So I have a question for Carmageddon. I figured out how to set the game resolution to my monitor's, and that's fine and dandy. Obviously the game looks pixelated as heck since it is an old game. My question is, when I go into the Graphics Setup and look under the Advanced Options, what is the best combination I should use to get the best-looking setup? I guess I just want to know if I should enable Double Buffering (what is that?) and what scaling engine I should use.

Thanks for the help!

Oh yes, and I should post my specs.

Running GeForce GTX460, 3.2 ghz dual core, Windows 7 Home
Post edited September 27, 2012 by Incarnina
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Incarnina: Well, my childhood nostalgia is almost complete. All that needs to be released next is Shadow Warrior and I'm good.

So I have a question for Carmageddon. I figured out how to set the game resolution to my monitor's, and that's fine and dandy. Obviously the game looks pixelated as heck since it is an old game. My question is, when I go into the Graphics Setup and look under the Advanced Options, what is the best combination I should use to get the best-looking setup? I guess I just want to know if I should enable Double Buffering (what is that?) and what scaling engine I should use.

Thanks for the help!

Oh yes, and I should post my specs.

Running GeForce GTX460, 3.2 ghz dual core, Windows 7 Home
Use the windows 95 patch stickied, it looks excellent.
I'll try it when I get home and report back.
Just took a look at the "How To" topic at the start of the page, and now I am foaming at the mouth at how GOOD this game, which is almost 20 years old, looks. I am in heaven!!!!