It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: I have resolved the issue. Turns out for whatever reason having Steam running in the background while playing the game on GOG creates all sorts of controller problems. Figured it out after getting the big hand manipulative shard and trying to hold RB + A to jump while manipulating caused the game to cycle through full screen and windowed mode. Shut down steam and the problem was solved. Start steam up and the all the issues listed below re-appeared.

So I'm a little over 2 hours in and noticing a couple issues with using a microsoft brand wired xbox 360 remote. I'm not sure if its unique to that controller or not as I dont have any others to test with. The B button (which in game isn't bound to anything by default, and I havent changed that) is supposed to be your cancel button--back you out of menus and such. On the in-game menu where it lists inventory/shards/equipment and such, pressing either the A or B button goes into whatever you have highlighted. If I'm in a submenu, such as changing gear, pressing B will back me up to the top menu, but pressing it again re-selects whatever I have highlighted and goes back into the sub-menu. I HAVE to hit start to exit back to game. Not a huge issues, but its there.

As well, something thats similar but a bit more unique is that in Johannes menu, if I go into prepare to make food hitting B acts like I hit A. If i dont have the ingredients it beeps at me but will not back me out ~75% of the time. I had enough ingredients to make the rice balls last night and hitting B to back out of that menu just put me in the "how many do you want to make" portion. Which again, I couldnt back out of because B was acting like select instead of cancel. Its only on that particular menu that I've noticed this specific problem.

Also, I JUST unlocked the Shortcut skill shard. Pull left trigger and it pops up the shortcut menu to change loadout. Great idea. However whenever I attack it pulls up the shortcut menu as well as swing my weapon. If I hold down X, the default attack button, it keeps the shortcut menu up as if I were pulling left trigger, and when I release the menu goes away and I attack normally. I can solve this by disabling the shortcut skill but then its disabled.. Not an ideal solution

Not sure if anyone has had the same issues, or has any ideas on how to resolve this, but I'd love to get it solved so I can go back to playing the game. (Loving it so far)
Post edited July 11, 2019 by jetroudt
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply