It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apparently the game doesn't detect the controller I'm using, I like to believe this is an issue caused by GOG since my brother playing the game using the same controller but trough Steam, he's having no issues at all.

I believe the F310 controller is detected as a XBOX controller although I might be wrong on that. If anybody got any leads I'd love to hear.
Apologies if you are already aware, but there is a switch on the back of the F130 that switches between two different input modes:

XInput (X)
DirectInput (D)

Try toggling this switch and see if that works. I was COMPLETELY unaware the Logitech F130 even had such a switch until recently despite owning the controller for over 4 years. Hope this helps!
I had this same problem; I tried it with the switch on the back set to X initially, and then later with it set to D, but it didn't work either way.

However, I tried (as some others have suggested on this forum and the Steam forum) adding the game to Steam as a non-Steam game, then running it in big-picture mode with appropriate controller settings in use; that did seem to work correctly. (Note: I had the controller's mode-switch set back to X mode when doing this.)
keylithe: Apparently the game doesn't detect the controller I'm using, I like to believe this is an issue caused by GOG since my brother playing the game using the same controller but trough Steam, he's having no issues at all.

I believe the F310 controller is detected as a XBOX controller although I might be wrong on that. If anybody got any leads I'd love to hear.
I'm using the same controller and it works fine with the game in XInput mode. Though i'm using the offline installer without Galaxy.
DraculaOnABike: I had this same problem; I tried it with the switch on the back set to X initially, and then later with it set to D, but it didn't work either way.

However, I tried (as some others have suggested on this forum and the Steam forum) adding the game to Steam as a non-Steam game, then running it in big-picture mode with appropriate controller settings in use; that did seem to work correctly. (Note: I had the controller's mode-switch set back to X mode when doing this.)
I've had Steam hijack controller inputs in games that aren't running through Steam before. Make sure that your "Desktop" controller settings in Steam are set to a default controller profile and not a profile that mimics mouse/keyboard.
I'm having the same problem with my Logitech Dual Action controller. The DA does not have a mode switch that I'm aware of.