It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there looking to get the correct settings for this, my game is heavily pixelted and I just want to make sure everything is set up correctly - could see little guidance on this. Anyone else having this issue on iMac?

Running on a 27 inch Retina, is there a way to run the game in windowed mode? I realise a pixelation on characters is to be expected but it's pretty severe across the image.

Great game!
Post edited April 11, 2020 by lorenzost.dubois
lorenzost.dubois: Hi there looking to get the correct settings for this, my game is heavily pixelted and I just want to make sure everything is set up correctly - could see little guidance on this. Anyone else having this issue on iMac?

Running on a 27 inch Retina, is there a way to run the game in windowed mode? I realise a pixelation on characters is to be expected but it's pretty severe across the image.

Great game!
You could try the shortcut keys which should work on Mac OS:
Ctrl-Alt f - Enable/disable graphics filtering
Ctrl-Alt s - Cycle through scaling modes
Alt-Enter - Toggles full screen/windowed

More shortcuts here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/README.md#54-hotkeys

I don't have a Mac to test these unfortunately.

Alternatively (and less recommended), in theory you could find the ScummVM configuration file that GOG uses to launch the game and edit it to enable windowed mode by default, and also filtered graphics to see if that makes any difference for you.

The configuration file in Windows and Linux is called "project_nov.ini"
The settings that need changing would be:
filtering=false
fullscreen=false

Change those to true.
lorenzost.dubois: Hi there looking to get the correct settings for this, my game is heavily pixelted and I just want to make sure everything is set up correctly - could see little guidance on this. Anyone else having this issue on iMac?

Great game!
PraetorianWolfie: You could try the shortcut keys which should work on Mac OS:
Ctrl-Alt f - Enable/disable graphics filtering
Ctrl-Alt s - Cycle through scaling modes
Alt-Enter - Toggles full screen/windowed

More shortcuts here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/README.md#54-hotkeys

I don't have a Mac to test these unfortunately.

Alternatively (and less recommended), in theory you could find the ScummVM configuration file that GOG uses to launch the game and edit it to enable windowed mode by default, and also filtered graphics to see if that makes any difference for you.

The configuration file in Windows and Linux is called "project_nov.ini"
The settings that need changing would be:
filtering=false
fullscreen=false

Change those to true.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Those shortcuts worked. Might give that alternative a shot too. I'm enjoying the game regardless, just happy to finally be able to play it. Thanks for your reply.