It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey there,

i want to play BM1 for the first time. Saw on the steam forum an instruction for AMD graphics. I can't get to work it on NVIDIA, any tips or instructions for upscaling old games with NVIDIA (control panel)?

I know that some things are fixed at 800x600, but well in the steam forums the people had good results.

The game didn't age well.

Thanks in advance.

My Nvidia control panel is english, so hard for me to explain what i tried:

Under Display -> adjust Desktop Size and position

-> aspect ratio checked (first one)
-> scale with GPU

tried one time with ignore games scale modes box on and off.

resolution: 1920x1080.

Under manage 3D settings you can set options for the game.exe , but well dunno what makes sense there and works, it's more anti aliasing, no option to set custom resolution.

Or maybe i'm just too dumb to see the difference? Will the black bars stay?

Thanks.

Cheers Timmy
This question / problem has been solved by Dedeeimage
tImmyy88: Under Display -> adjust Desktop Size and position

-> aspect ratio checked (first one)
-> scale with GPU
That's how it should work.
Did you click "apply" after changing the settings or did you just close the window?

If you don't want to change the aspect-ratio the black bars on the left and right will stay since the game is 800x600 (4:3) and your monitor 1920x1080 (16:9).

You can check "full-screen" instead of "aspect ratio", then you won't have black bars but the game will be stretched and the characters will look fat.

Or doesn't the game scale at all and is very small with four big black bars on every side?
Post edited April 27, 2018 by Dedee
I guess you are right, i think there changed something. Maybe i didn't see the difference.

Thanks.

And yeah stretching would suck :D