It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi i'm SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it but I hate when i get a old game and it's resolution can't be changed so i get the for ever flicker screen.
So does anyone know if it works in 1440x900?
if so then i will buy it :)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
AussieTerry84: Hi i'm SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it but I hate when i get a old game and it's resolution can't be changed so i get the for ever flicker screen.
So does anyone know if it works in 1440x900?
if so then i will buy it :)

Yes 1440x900 is supported, in fact I run the game at 1680x1050. You shouldn't have a problem, and I highly recommend this title!
Post edited March 30, 2009 by Saved
I run the game at 1920x1200 and it works fine, so you should be okay when running it at 1440x900.
I'm running it at exactly 1440x900 and it's great once the flickery things are dealt with (see the other graphics threads for the solution, nice & easy)
I use 1440x900 also but I have a 16:10 monitor and the game runs in a letterbox, is this normal?
capsule: I use 1440x900 also but I have a 16:10 monitor and the game runs in a letterbox, is this normal?
Odd, I have the same setup but I don't remember it running in letterbox. But I'm so use to letterbox watching movies that I don't even notice it in games.
capsule: I use 1440x900 also but I have a 16:10 monitor and the game runs in a letterbox, is this normal?

Well 1440x900 is my laptop's default resolution so letterboxing isn't something I've seen
Running 1440x900 here (16:10 mon), letter boxing is present.
You tend to forget it over time, but I'd be curios if this is a 16:10 issue. What do the 4:3 and 16:9 people get? Anyone have using these?
Here's a great site that I use regularly for you GOG'ers
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Master_Games_List_-_A
Needless to say Beyond good & evil is listed there along with a detailed report.
Post edited March 31, 2009 by Egotomb
Thanks for the link Egotomb. I guess it's not a 16:10 problem, just that the game is 4:3 and is stretched to fit widescreen. Pretty lame but not a major problem for me, still a great game.
WOOT WOOT bought it last night and it runs SUPERBLY :) graphics are awesome and it looks amazing on my 1440x900 screen lcd thingy :)
I'd always heard teh hype about this game but i never knew much about it so i never got interested but DAMN now im addicted to it, its easily on par with Zelda in regards to fun-ness :)
AussieTerry84: WOOT WOOT bought it last night and it runs SUPERBLY :) graphics are awesome and it looks amazing on my 1440x900 screen lcd thingy :)
I'd always heard teh hype about this game but i never knew much about it so i never got interested but DAMN now im addicted to it, its easily on par with Zelda in regards to fun-ness :)

Nah Link is a wuss! Jade would kick his scrawny elf (presumably) bum any day!
Glad you're happy with it.
AussieTerry84: WOOT WOOT bought it last night and it runs SUPERBLY :) graphics are awesome and it looks amazing on my 1440x900 screen lcd thingy :)
Aliasalpha: Nah Link is a wuss! Jade would kick his scrawny elf (presumably) bum any day!
Glad you're happy with it.

as long as that staff can't be cut or burned easily