It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More than a week ago the Devs of Besiege released an update to version 0.45. But until now the version is still 0.42b here on GOG. Will we also get the update or is there any special reason for the delay?
I was just going to create this exact thread yesterday, but decided maybe I could be a little more patient. That's how game dev things go more often than not. Though last update was fine, if I remember correctly. What's up with this one indeed?

A couple of people mentioned on Steam that the game lags and freezes on the two new levels, maybe is that?
I also don't want to appear impatient and if there are some problems that the Devs have to solve, I wouldn't have any problem with that. But sometimes I only would wish for a bit more transparency and communiction with the community. Often it is very annoying to be kept in the dark.
Agreed, I can wait as long as I know the valid reason and, if possible and it's not too much to ask, roughly how long will I be waiting. Hopefully a dev still checks around here eventhough is very quiet. Maybe I'll post on Steam and get some attention there too.