It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turn it on in the main menu - game settings - Quest Markers (it is off by default)

Enjoy.
THEBROTHERHOOD: Turn it on in the main menu - game settings - Quest Markers (it is off by default)

Enjoy.
How do I see the questmarkers? ^^ I turned them on, but nothing changed on the maps. Should questmarkers be visible at all times or just, when I am outside the map I have to travel to?
THEBROTHERHOOD: Turn it on in the main menu - game settings - Quest Markers (it is off by default)

Enjoy.
Schlaumayr: How do I see the questmarkers? ^^ I turned them on, but nothing changed on the maps. Should questmarkers be visible at all times or just, when I am outside the map I have to travel to?
They will indicate any area that has a conversation that needs to happen to progress the story. The green sonar type ping happens on the map. This will reduce flying around being lost. If you are lost, turn on and fly to a f ew maps and it should indicate something you missed in terms of a conversation etc. Happy to help if you get stuck, let me know!
Schlaumayr: How do I see the questmarkers? ^^ I turned them on, but nothing changed on the maps. Should questmarkers be visible at all times or just, when I am outside the map I have to travel to?
THEBROTHERHOOD: They will indicate any area that has a conversation that needs to happen to progress the story. The green sonar type ping happens on the map. This will reduce flying around being lost. If you are lost, turn on and fly to a f ew maps and it should indicate something you missed in terms of a conversation etc. Happy to help if you get stuck, let me know!
Thanks a lot :)
THEBROTHERHOOD: They will indicate any area that has a conversation that needs to happen to progress the story. The green sonar type ping happens on the map. This will reduce flying around being lost. If you are lost, turn on and fly to a f ew maps and it should indicate something you missed in terms of a conversation etc. Happy to help if you get stuck, let me know!
I have received some feedback from friends that the quest markers - while useful - are still not a perfect thing atm. Problem is that they seem to only show where there is a conversation to be made. So if there's just something you need to do/get it does not show anything and therefore you still need to search dialogues to get clues. I restarted the game with the markers set to on and I can confirm this. After visiting Whiterberg the first time I have several tasks (one being to get the Alexis CPU from the satelite) but the quest marker does not show anything at all since it is not a conversation that needs to be done. Of course I don't know if this is intended to not make the game too easy but I just wanted to tell you in case it is not.
MarkoH01: I have received some feedback from friends that the quest markers - while useful - are still not a perfect thing atm. Problem is that they seem to only show where there is a conversation to be made. So if there's just something you need to do/get it does not show anything and therefore you still need to search dialogues to get clues. I restarted the game with the markers set to on and I can confirm this. After visiting Whiterberg the first time I have several tasks (one being to get the Alexis CPU from the satelite) but the quest marker does not show anything at all since it is not a conversation that needs to be done. Of course I don't know if this is intended to not make the game too easy but I just wanted to tell you in case it is not.
Hi there. Appreciate the message.

Yes, so the markers indicate if there is a conversation to be had in an area. They arent designed to make the game linear and give a clue for every single event, but rather move the game along if you get stuck. We have a hint system that is in progress where Pooch and Don will give some hints to aid you on your journey.
MarkoH01: I have received some feedback from friends that the quest markers - while useful - are still not a perfect thing atm. Problem is that they seem to only show where there is a conversation to be made. So if there's just something you need to do/get it does not show anything and therefore you still need to search dialogues to get clues. I restarted the game with the markers set to on and I can confirm this. After visiting Whiterberg the first time I have several tasks (one being to get the Alexis CPU from the satelite) but the quest marker does not show anything at all since it is not a conversation that needs to be done. Of course I don't know if this is intended to not make the game too easy but I just wanted to tell you in case it is not.
Items aren't hard to miss. You take your time to look round every area. The important items are VERY easy to spot.
darthspudius: Items aren't hard to miss. You take your time to look round every area. The important items are VERY easy to spot.
Agreed but you still have to figure out in which city these items are - so you are back to dialogue searching.
darthspudius: Items aren't hard to miss. You take your time to look round every area. The important items are VERY easy to spot.
MarkoH01: Agreed but you still have to figure out in which city these items are - so you are back to dialogue searching.
Or just remember what people say?

There aren't THAT many important things to do or find.

Even then, just flying to everywhere you haven't been to yet and examining everything closely will either get you what you need, get you something that will help get you what you need, provide a clue to what you need, or failing that get you something you need for something else. Also you might find some gold on the way to pimp your ride!
MarkoH01: Agreed but you still have to figure out in which city these items are - so you are back to dialogue searching.
squid830: Or just remember what people say?

There aren't THAT many important things to do or find.

Even then, just flying to everywhere you haven't been to yet and examining everything closely will either get you what you need, get you something that will help get you what you need, provide a clue to what you need, or failing that get you something you need for something else. Also you might find some gold on the way to pimp your ride!
There's no need to tell me. I've finished the game before this thread even started. I just mentioned what others complained about.