It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
LANGUAGE:
Added Polish Localization

Added Simplified Chinese Localization

Added Traditional Chinese Localization

Added Bulgarian Localization thanks to didka222 of https://adventurersbg.info

ENGINE:
Added CJK font glyph support to facilitate Asian language sets.

Adjusted some systems specific to CJK font support, such as forcing ‘best fit’ for strings when using CJK font.

GAME:
Included support links in main menu.

Improved VFX of Portal Spawner in Ark 1 scene.

Fixed rare error in quest marker system with regard to Command Module at Unknown (Nest). (The Command module was not ‘pinging’ for the Virus AND there was an error in a ping showing when no event was available if the player used the Virus on the Module) – these issues did not mess with game-play but may confused players if they have already completed these tasks.

Improved visuals of lens flares on Agnates in relative scenes and combat.
THEBROTHERHOOD: LANGUAGE:

ENGINE:

Adjusted some systems specific to CJK font support, such as forcing ‘best fit’ for strings when using CJK font.

GAME:

Fixed rare error in quest marker system with regard to Command Module at Unknown (Nest). (The Command module was not ‘pinging’ for the Virus AND there was an error in a ping showing when no event was available if the player used the Virus on the Module) – these issues did not mess with game-play but may confused players if they have already completed these tasks.

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but it would be great if there were an option to make the prices of things back to what it was when the game came out - at least then it felt like gold/cash was something you had to work for and you had to save for the best engine. At the moment I haven't updated with any patches past the first few.

Yeah I'm weird. ;)

On an unrelated note: can't wait for STASIS 2. I know it'll be a while...
THEBROTHERHOOD: LANGUAGE:

ENGINE:

GAME:

squid830: Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but it would be great if there were an option to make the prices of things back to what it was when the game came out - at least then it felt like gold/cash was something you had to work for and you had to save for the best engine. At the moment I haven't updated with any patches past the first few.

Yeah I'm weird. ;)

Hey Hey Squid. You can turn off all the helper options if you want to play mega hard.
squid830: Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but it would be great if there were an option to make the prices of things back to what it was when the game came out - at least then it felt like gold/cash was something you had to work for and you had to save for the best engine. At the moment I haven't updated with any patches past the first few.

Yeah I'm weird. ;)

THEBROTHERHOOD: Hey Hey Squid. You can turn off all the helper options if you want to play mega hard.
I know that - but didn't the economy get changed such that the improved engines were now really cheap? Meaning it was effectively possible to buy everything much earlier and/or without having to really look for extra loot...
THEBROTHERHOOD: Hey Hey Squid. You can turn off all the helper options if you want to play mega hard.
squid830: I know that - but didn't the economy get changed such that the improved engines were now really cheap? Meaning it was effectively possible to buy everything much earlier and/or without having to really look for extra loot...
Oh I see what you mean. If I recall we just allowed access to it sooner its still heck of a cost in gold.
Hi there,
Is there any chance that the linux version of game will be updated to 1.0.6.7 B? :)
Or can i somehow do it myself?
ZYGa91: Hi there,
Is there any chance that the linux version of game will be updated to 1.0.6.7 B? :)
Or can i somehow do it myself?
hey Z - are you looking for a particular language pack?
Yeah, i was thinking about polish, but after your question i looked into the game files and i understood that i can move the translation with a flag picture from a windows version of game then add it to translation.ini and that's all i need. Thanks for fast answer. :)
ZYGa91: Yeah, i was thinking about polish, but after your question i looked into the game files and i understood that i can move the translation with a flag picture from a windows version of game then add it to translation.ini and that's all i need. Thanks for fast answer. :)
Oh Yeah! These updates were mostly language packs.

Enjoy :)