It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We need a MW forum but I guess it does fit under battletech even though this seems to be about a specific game rather than the series/IP in general. Oh well. MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is releasing on September 10th, 2019.

https://youtu.be/vCXcFJBb6BM

https://youtu.be/XUM3jx0ob40

The full MechCon 2018 livestream is available on Piranha Games' Twitch archive.
Attachments:
1.jpg (466 Kb)
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Al3xand3r
No mechwarrior fans here then, weird af :(
Al3xand3r: No mechwarrior fans here then, weird af :(
I normally hate redirecting people to the general forum but this is exactly the kind of post that probably belongs there. As you noted, this subforum is just for BATTLETECH, the game. Personally, I'm not interested in real-time mech combat, but I'm sure there are plenty of fans on gog.
darktjm: Personally, I'm not interested in real-time mech combat, but I'm sure there are plenty of fans on gog.
Ditto.

I'm old enough to remember unpackaging the original FASA BattleTech game back in '84 or '85 and falling in love. Spent many a quarter at the library making copies of the Mech Battle Sheets before I discovered plastic sheet covers and grease pencils. So old tech. :)

Funny part to me is that all the chatter about Clan this and Clan that is lost on me since all of it post dates my memories of the game and the initial books. I'd already moved onto other things around when aerofighters became a thing.
Mimo: Ditto.

I'm old enough to remember unpackaging the original FASA BattleTech game back in '84 or '85 and falling in love. Spent many a quarter at the library making copies of the Mech Battle Sheets before I discovered plastic sheet covers and grease pencils. So old tech. :)

Funny part to me is that all the chatter about Clan this and Clan that is lost on me since all of it post dates my memories of the game and the initial books. I'd already moved onto other things around when aerofighters became a thing.
I've been playing BattleTech since it was originally called BattleDroids and never really stopped. Never used grease pencils, always used dry- or wet-erase markers.

I remember standing against the Clans when they showed up and there were a lot of people that just didn't understand Clan 'Mechs weren't any tougher than Inner Sphere 'Mechs.
Al3xand3r: No mechwarrior fans here then, weird af :(
I have been a long time player of Battletech since the boardgames. I always imagined what`d it`d be like piloting a mech in real time, etc.

However, I`m somewhat jaded by the sjw-ism and pc-ness that`s been destroying these kind of games so can`t get excited about anything new in gaming now. This battletech game has been made better since now I don`t have to go through it`s retarded storyline, so there`s hope, I guess.

I will wait and see what this release is like when it`s...released before deciding whether to buy.

Thanks for the heads up anyway.
Post edited February 17, 2019 by Socratatus