It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new 16" MacBook Pro with maxed out graphics (AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB VRAM) and memory (64GB). However, loading up Battletech results in graphics glitches galore; red blocks in the upper left of the screen and across the bottom of the display, screen contents fragmented. The screen only unscrambles for a split-second when taking a screenshot, and before exiting back to Finder. I'm pretty disappointed, to put it mildly.

Anyone have any suggestions on things I can try to resolve this?

Thanks!
Jeff
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Following up to my own message earlier.

I figured out that the issue was that the game cannot handle the high resolution on the Retina display. By hitting Command-i to open the information window on the application, and then checking the "Open in Low Resolution" box, the game was able to run correctly (and I'm able to select High/Ultra settings on graphics, which is really nice).

Hope this helps someone else with the same issue!