I can't seem to find the original Baldur's Gate 1+2 on the store, only the enhanced editions? Was holding off on buying them until I had some free play time and now theyre gone. Am I simply overlooking them?
YOU CAN GET THE ORIGINALS STANDALONE, ONCE AGAIN! But be quick, before they change that...
1) Buy your EE package, which is the only option available.
2) Use the original game, which is now an "extra", instead of main game; keep/redeem/backup.
3) Ask for a refund.
4) As long as you don't download the main game itself (EE), you can even have a cash refund, instead of store credit.
5) D*ck move, but Beambitch drowned us all among a sea of d*cks, anyway.
6) Confirmed by a blue to work, even though kindly requested not to.
7) You end up with a free original game. Eff the EE, Eff Beamdog. Win!
If you go the "legit", ripped-off sucker way (a.k.a. Beamdog's owned b*tch way), though, keep in mind that the EE package is actually DOUBLE PRICE to that of the originals when they had been sold here before, which is what you actually wanted to buy.