It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

Please help! For some reason, in several of my most recent saves, Nalia's Epilogue picture+text (for SOA) keeps on popping up every few seconds, forcing me to click 'done', only for it to pop up again. This is making the game totally unplayable. Is there someway to disable this epilogue from repeatedly popping up? Please assist, thanks!
Are you using any mods?
Posting your WeiDU.log is always helpful when trouble shooting the BG games.
PetrusOctavianus: Are you using any mods?
Posting your WeiDU.log is always helpful when trouble shooting the BG games.
Hi there, yes, I am running a few mods, but mostly standard, along with the Ascension stuff. See below for my WeiDU.log.

Thanks!

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.02
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.02
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // SPEED BANTERS
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.
Can anyone tell me how to just disable epilogue's completely from popping up? I'm unable to play the game at all right now :(
Sorry, I've never encountered this problem myself,
I suggest you either try to disable your mods one by one, starting with The Longer Road, and see if that helps. or ask for help at http://forums.gibberlings3.net/ or http://www.shsforums.net/
Some googling suggests that the BG2 FixPack fixes the dialogue of Nalia's Epilogue.
Also this: http://forums.rpgdungeon.net/index.php?topic=474.0
PetrusOctavianus, thanks for the advice! Thanks to you, I was able to narrow down the cause. Based on some testing, it seems that in the game, somehow, whenever I double click (or click twice fast in succession) anywhere in the game, the game somehow interprets that as a shortcut command equivalent to Ctrl+C, which is why Nalia's epilogue fires up. When I remove debug mode, the issue disappears; when I assign Ctrl+C to 'cast' and double click, the spell list comes up.

Do you have any idea or suggestions on how to resolve this double click=Ctrl+C bug? I've looked through the keymappings (both the ini and the software) but can't find anything which would pertain to keymapping of clicking twice in rapid succession. Thanks!
Despiser: Do you have any idea or suggestions on how to resolve this double click=Ctrl+C bug? I've looked through the keymappings (both the ini and the software) but can't find anything which would pertain to keymapping of clicking twice in rapid succession. Thanks!
I don't have the answer to that, but I do remember the Baldur's Gate games being somewhat unresponsive and wouldn't always register my mouse clicks. I don't know if that is related to your problem, though.
But I've learnt that if you have a problem with popular, old games you can bet someone else has had the same problem before. So try googling it.